(CBS/AP) LOS ANGELES - A magnitude-4.2 earthquake rumbled across the Los Angeles region but there are no early reports of damage.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit around 1:47 p.m. Thursday and was centered 24 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. It was initially estimated at 4.1.
The quake was felt widely across Los Angeles County. CBS station KCBS Los Angeles reported that rumbling was felt as far as Hollywood, Malibu and parts of downtown Los Angeles. It added that it was followed three minutes later by a magnitude-2.0 aftershock centered four miles north of San Fernando.
County Fire Department Inspector Matt Levesque (leh-VEHK') says there does not appear to be any damage.CONTINUE
- Infiltrated Nation
- The Capitalist Conspiracy
- SOUND THE ALARM: It's 1938 All Over Again
- The Geopolitics of World War III
- WARNING: New World Order America 2014
- The Untold Reason Why Iran Wants The Bomb
- A LETTER FROM THE PEOPLE OF THE CROSS TO ISIS
- The Most Terrifying Truth of Scripture
- Immigration: A Nation-Destroying Weapon of War!
- The One Thing You Need to Know About ISIS
- The Paris Attacks Are Just The Beginning
- The Amazing First Verse of The Bible
- The Saddest Words In The Bible
- How to Become a Christian