In the midst of her husband's scandal and infidelity with Monica Lewinsky in the White House while he was President, and something that eventually lead to his impeachment, Hillary Clinton said of the then 21 year old intern:
“It was a lapse, but she says to his credit he tried to break it off, tried to pull away, tried to manage someone who was clearly a 'narcissistic loony toon'; but it was beyond control,"The reaction of the First Lady of the U.S. was to bash the victim.
Hillary Clinton didn't care for women's right then and she has a long history of not caring for women that have suffered at the hands of her sick husband to this day.
I have included the Broaddrick interview discussing her rape by Bill Clinton to add some context to the main story further down the page.
This is something I believe the vast majority of American's still don't know about, especially the Millennials, and we all need to understand the degree of the heinousness of both Bill and Hillary.
Without being overly dramatic, this is still just scratching the surface of who these two really are.
While we are at bringing up some of Bill's victims, here is a quick interview with Paula Jones who eventually sued Clinton and settled out of court for $850k.
Chelsea Clinton weighed in on Donald Trump invoking her father’s “transgressions” this week, and Juanita Broaddrick responded by sending her a message on Twitter.
Trump boasted after the debate that he could have gone there on Bill Clinton, but didn’t want to with his daughter in the room.
Well, she responded to that in an interview with Cosmopolitan after the debate. Clinton said, “It’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world.”
She continued by reflecting on just how long her family has been attacked like this for:
And candidly, I don’t remember a time in my life when my parents and my family weren’t being attacked, and so it just sort of seems to be in that tradition, unfortunately. And what I find most troubling by far are Trump’s — and we talked about this when you interviewed me the night before the Iowa caucus — are Trump’s continued, relentless attacks on whole swaths of our country and even our global community: women, Muslims, Americans with disabilities, a Gold Star family. I mean, that, to me, is far more troubling than whatever his most recent screed against my mom or my family [is].
Well, in response, Juanita Broaddrick––who has maintained for years that the former president raped her––sent a message to Chelsea:
1. Here is my response to Chelsea Clinton's statement about her father's sexual misdeeds— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016
2. Chelsea you said you don't remember a time in your life that your parents weren't being attacked.— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016
3. There's a very good reason for this---your parents are not good people.— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016
4 your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016
5. I say again "I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away".— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016
6. The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) September 28, 2016