FLASHBACK: 50 Obama Impeachable Offenses the Media Never Freaked Out About
The Left and their selective outrage is rather obvious when we consider Obama and their deafening silence.
(1) Shortly after being sworn in for his first term as President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama began creating new departments and appointing Czars to oversee these departments. These Czars were never submitted to the United States Senate for approval as required by Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution. In addition, these Czars and the Departments have budgets that are not subject to being controlled by Congress as provided for by Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution. He also made recess appointments when the Senate was not in recess and these appointments were struck down by the Supreme Court.
(2) Article 2, Section 3 of the Constitution mandates that the President of the United States “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed…” Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his oath of office has repeatedly ignored this Constitutional mandate by refusing to enforce laws against illegal immigration, defend in court the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and refusing to enforce Federal voting laws.
(3) Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the legislative branch of the U.S. government and sets forth the powers of the Senate and House of Representatives to make laws. These powers are exclusive and the Constitution does not grant the President the power to either make laws or amend them on his own. Barack Hussein Obama has ignored these provisions and made or changed laws by either issuing unconstitutional executive orders or instructing governmental departments to take illegal and unconstitutional actions. Specific actions include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- A. Ordering the Environmental Protection Agency to implement portions of the Cap & Trade bill that failed to pass in the U.S. Senate.
- B. Ordering implementation of portions of the “Dream Act” that failed to pass in Congress.
- C. Orchestrating a government takeover of a major part of the automobile industry in 2009.
- D. Ordering a moratorium on new offshore oil and gas exploration and production without approval of Congress.
- E. Signing an Executive Order on March 16, 2012 giving himself and the Executive branch extraordinary powers to control and allocate resources such as food, water, energy and health care resources etc. in the interest of vaguely defined national defense issues. It would amount to a complete government takeover of the U.S. economy.
- F. Signing an Executive Order on July 6, 2012 giving himself and the Executive branch the power to control all methods of communications in the United States based on a Presidential declaration of a national emergency.
- G. Signing an Executive Order on January 6, 2013 that contained 23 actions designed to limit the individual right to keep and bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution.
- H. Amending portions of the Affordable Healthcare Act and other laws passed by Congress without Congressional approval as required by Article 1 of the Constitution.
- I. Issuing Executive orders in January 2014 amending the HIPPA law to allow the turning over of confidential medical records to Federal agencies if there is any information to be used to add individuals to the NICS list to prohibit them from purchasing firearms.
- J. Having the EPA impose regulations on the coal industry that will force many utility companies and coal mines out of business. This will cost the U.S. economy thousands of jobs and dramatically increase the cost of energy to the public. This is being done without Congressional approval.
- K. Hindering the ability of the U.S. Border Patrol Agency to not only stop illegal immigration, but to stop human and drug trafficking.
- L. Removing the work requirement from welfare reform legislation without Congressional approval.
- A. Using Executive privilege to block Congress from getting documents relating to the DOJ’s Operation Fast and Furious and the death of U.S. Border Patrol Brian Terry.
- B. Had members of his administration provide false information about the act of terrorism committed in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 and refusing to allow the State Department and other federal agencies to cooperate in the Congressional investigation.
- C. Falsely labeled the mass murder of American soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas as “workplace violence” instead of the act of Islamic terrorism it was.
- D. Falsely labeling the IRS targeting of conservative and Christian groups as a “phony” scandal and refusing to order an active pursuit of the investigation into who was ultimately responsible.
- E. Refusing to order an independent investigation of the actions of Eric Holder and the DOJ in targeting the phone records of members of the news media.
- F. Telling the American people on a television show that the NSA was not prying into the emails and phone calls of Americans when the facts prove otherwise.
- A. Having the Department of Health and Human Services order religious institutions and businesses owned by religious families to provide their employees free contraception and other services that are contrary to their religious beliefs. This is being done under the auspices of the Affordable Health Care Act and violates the religious freedom clauses of the First Amendment.
- B. Having the military place restrictions on the religious freedom of Chaplains and other members of the military in order to favor gay rights advocates and atheists in violation of the First Amendment.
- C. Having the military place restrictions on the freedom of speech of members of the military and the civilian employees of the DOD in violation of their rights under the First Amendment.
- D. Using Executive orders and government agency actions to limit Second Amendment rights. This includes actions by the Veterans Administration to disarm American veterans without due process as required by the Fifth Amendment.
- E. Having the National Security Agency intercept and monitor the private communications of millions of Americans without a court order and in violation of the Fourth Amendment.
- F. Joining with foreign governments in lawsuits against sovereign U.S. states to prohibit them from enforcing immigration laws. This is in violation of the Tenth Amendment.
- G. Filing suits under the Voting Rights Act against sovereign U.S. states to prevent them from enforcing Voter ID laws despite rulings by the Supreme Court upholding these laws. This is another violation of the Tenth Amendment and the balance of powers.
- H. Having the IRS propose new regulations on conservative 501 (C ) (4) organizations to limit their freedom of speech and political activities during election cycles in violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution.
- I. Having the FCC prepare new rules on internet neutrality in violation of the ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court striking down such regulations.
- J. Having the FCC institute a plan to place agents in newsrooms of radio and television stations as well as print media to monitor whether they are providing the “proper” news content to the public, a direct violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution.
- K. Having the Secretary of State sign the U.N. Small Arms Treaty despite the opposition of a majority of the U.S. Senate and with full awareness that the implementation of the treaty would violate the Second Amendment rights of American citizens.
- A. In the name of “political correctness,” he imposed unnecessary and dangerous rules of engagement on our troops in combat causing them to lose offensive and defensive capabilities and putting them in danger. Many American service personnel have been killed or wounded as a result of this policy.
- B. Releasing the identity of American military personnel and units engaged in dangerous and secret operations such as the killing of Osama bin Laden by Navy Seal team 6.
- C. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution gives Congress the exclusive power to declare war. Yet, without consulting Congress President Obama ordered the American military into action in Libya.
- D. Having the Attorney General tell Secretaries of State that they do not have to comply with the Federal law requiring states to timely send absentee ballots to military personnel.
Obama tells Russian PM “After Election I Have More Flexibilty” 3/26/2012
Mandating that America’s immigration laws will no longer be enforced.
Passing the DREAM Act via a policy memo.
Instituting Cap and Trade via regulations.
Instructing that the Defense of Marriage Act will no longer be enforced.
Deliberately arming drug cartels with weapons, which led to the murder of hundreds, if not thousands of Mexicans, including the murder of American Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
Permitting drug cartels to operate within the US, as evidenced by the beheadings in America that the media refuse to report.
Bringing known terrorists/un-indicted co-conspirators into our White House and into our government to dictate US military and intelligence training, policy, rules of engagement and to receive access to classified National Security information.
Mandating that America’s voting laws will no longer be enforced, including voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers and actively fighting every attempt by states to clean their voter rolls or to institute voter ID laws.
Mandating a moratorium on drilling even though it violates a court order.
Taking over property, resources and industry through executive fiat (i.e. an authoritative determination: dictate).
Presiding over the United Nations (UN), something no other US President has ever done because it is a direct violation of our Constitution.
Actively working to cede US sovereignty to the UN via treaties which, thankfully, are not yet acceptable to other countries.
Here's More Still From 2012: (source)
Obama aligned himself with criminals (e.g. Tony Rezko) and radical political arms of the Democratic Party (e.g. ACORN). He supported them in pushing to expand the Community Reinvestment Act under Bill Clinton which led to the collapse of our housing market, and his only noteworthy legal endeavor as an attorney was pushing the motor-voter act which enhanced voter fraud in America.
Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, also hardcore Marxists who seek the destruction of America, were at Obama’s side in Chicago and, yes, Bill Ayers has visited the White House more than once. George Soros, international financier and felon, who pours millions into NGO’s and community organizers who seek to destroy America, is also a White House visitor. Andy Stern, former SEIU President and devout America-hater, won the “most visits to the White House” award under the Obama administration.
David Axelrod, another ‘red diaper baby’ (i.e. Communist) just as Obama was… Valerie Jarrett, Iranian born hardcore Marxist… Anita Dunn, Mao enthusiast… Van Jones, self-described Communist and author ofSTORM… Reverend Jeremiah Wright, America-hating Liberation Theologian and hardcore Marxist… and the list goes on. The LA Times still won’t release the Rashid Khalidi tape that undoubtedly shows Obama speaking against Israel.